Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: when does 16 consecutive league wins become a 16 game unbeaten run. Answer when sly sports are reporting it.

Question: when does 16 consecutive league wins become a 16 game unbeaten run. Answer when sly sports are reporting it.
Factually incorrect on all counts, we're on a 4 game unbeaten run in all comps, a 26 game unbeaten run in the league and a 27 game unbeaten run domestically.

18 in the league this season, 6 in the league last season following the FA cup loss and 3 league cup games - WBA, Wolves and Leicester.

Did we lose against Arsenal in the FA cup? I thought it goes down as a draw cos it was level after 90 minutes like the game against Wolves? Or does that rule only come into play when it’s to minimise City’s achievements?

P.s. not aimed at u btw, just the hypocrisy of the pro-rag, pro-spurs media

Did we lose against Arsenal in the FA cup? I thought it goes down as a draw cos it was level after 90 minutes like the game against Wolves? Or does that rule only come into play when it’s to minimise City’s achievements?

P.s. not aimed at u btw, just the hypocrisy of the pro-rag, pro-spurs media
We lost in extra time.

I know; I was there but, according to the rags in the media (to devalue our 20 match winning steak in all comps), the game ends at 90 minutes.
Yeah I would have thought that too, but the statisticians disagree. We'd be on a 30 match unbeaten run domestically in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.