"Invisible" Ads/Pop ups

Am in sunny Manchester UK
And in half hour of being on here I must of had 40 pop ups blocked by my phone.
In the past that would be 2 at most
C.T.I.D

Same here in Manchester? and it is freezing the browser while the pop up blockimg message is loading, annoying to say the least

I am logged in from New Zealand and I have suddenly started getting messages about adds being blocked. Been here 2 weeks and only started a few days ago.

I can only apologise fellas, it’s not acceptable from the ad company. I’ve raised the issue urgently with this and hope they can get it resolved ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We’ve removed the ad vendor that we think was causing the problem. Please could you let me know if you’re still experiencing issues?

Is anyone else getting constant page redirects (and prompts) to fake “you are the lucky winner” Amazon or Google ads every third or fourth page view on here?

It’s getting to the point where the site is nearly unviewable as I am constantly having to hold down the back button to manually select the last page I was viewing (just single clicking the back button just refreshes the ad page; if you try it a few times and then check the back button history it is just an endless list of the fake ad page).

At first I thought I had some sort of adware on my iPad but after some testing I’ve confirmed it only happens on Bluemoon. I’ve cleared my cache (and site data, which was a pain, as I lost legitimate background site data doing so) and it still happens with the same ungodly frequency.

Screenshots for reference:

e00133b0_97f0_4f98_bc20_bbf16160e96a_by_techspider-dbxheno.png

7c277b40_6711_4f15_8aef_fa2148ea1d57_by_techspider-dbxhen4.png

I get redirected to the Amazon add all the time. Last time was just a minute ago. As I recall, it started almost 3 weeks ago and it is really annoying.

Is anyone else getting constant page redirects (and prompts) to fake “you are the lucky winner” Amazon or Google ads every third or fourth page view on here?

It’s getting to the point where the site is nearly unviewable as I am constantly having to hold down the back button to manually select the last page I was viewing (just single clicking the back button just refreshes the ad page; if you try it a few times and then check the back button history it is just an endless list of the fake ad page).

At first I thought I had some sort of adware on my iPad but after some testing I’ve confirmed it only happens on Bluemoon. I’ve cleared my cache (and site data, which was a pain, as I lost legitimate background site data doing so) and it still happens with the same ungodly frequency.

Screenshots for reference:

e00133b0_97f0_4f98_bc20_bbf16160e96a_by_techspider-dbxheno.png

7c277b40_6711_4f15_8aef_fa2148ea1d57_by_techspider-dbxhen4.png
Yes exact same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.