Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is a loon. Jesus has been shite. I don't think we should leave top players on the bench till the game is won. They will be pissing themselves. Rightly so.

Quite right, if Pep knew what he was doing we'd have beaten Everton

There is a fair bit of flapping ongoing here blues

Ridiculous isn't it

not sure you are allowed to say that.

the tourists don't like it.

Define a tourist in this instance. Wouldn't be someone with an opposite view to yours would it? See you on the post match thread where we see if Pep's selection has worked out or not.

Team which starts the game isn't necessarily the team picked to eventually win it.

My worry would be that Palace have the players to get at that backline, IF they can keep us out.

But if they do manage to keep us out, after working very very hard to do so, we have a fresh legged Sterling & Aguero to come off the bench as they start to tire.

On the BBC sport website they've got the BBC London radio commentary up, and it's absolutely hilarious.

"Wilfried Zaha will be licking his lips to get at a Manchester City defence that just isn't very good"

you have me wrong. I don't care who gets our goals, i'm saying that we are weaker without Sterling and Aguero. we know it but more importantly so do Palace. they will be lifted by that team sheet. in love Pep but I just don't lick his arse. he does get it wrong sometimes you know
Not as often as you.

Will we get some mea culpa when you’re proven wrong again?

They could cause a few problems in the wide areas with that pace.

No cheap turn over from Sane, Bernardo and Gundogan, taking the right options, and that should give us the right platform.

Would like to see Jesus issue a reminder of how great he is.

Early goal please.

On the BBC sport website they've got the BBC London radio commentary up, and it's absolutely hilarious.

"Wilfried Zaha will be licking his lips to get at a Manchester City defence that just isn't very good"

Nothing like not doing your research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.