Palace (A) Post Match Thread

All very laboured today, played like we had a major hangover. The passing and movement was off kilter to a massive degree. Without David Silva we stutter and struggle. Pep had to start Sterling today. Bernardo does all his best work (what there is of it) inside so put him inside and leave Sterling wide right. Gundogan makes no impression at all for me. Kev, Sane, Jesus and Aguero nowhere near their usual levels. Walker was immense. Really impressed with his energy levels today. Ederson, Ota and Fern the other standouts.
Speedy recoveries for Kev and Jesus. The tackle by Puncheon was shocking. Definite red. Palace had a go and probably deserved a point. Looked to me like everyone in our team was waiting for someone else to be the difference maker today. We go again.

Great news???!

Just the 1 to 2 months then, and OK as in Kompany and Silva were OK for today?

Fucking awful end to a fabulous season so far.

The season is over? I get the frustration and I'm right there with you, but take a deep breath. We'll be alright.

So they have found a way to stop us, by kicking ten bells of shit out of our players while the refs do fuck all. Expect watford to do the same. Be lucky if we have any players left by the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.