Palace (A) Post Match Thread

Alexis price just tripled... three weeks running of ridiculous challenges, what does it take to get red? Soft penalty also. Looks like we’re playing against 12, 13 if you count the FA

Not going to focus on the hack job in my post. We all feel the same.

For me and I've said it all season, Gundogan isn't up to the level needed to drive this team. That performance was utter shite. We were crying out for someone to take hold of the game in the middle. Two things negated us. Gundogan doing sweet fuck all just mincing around at jogging pace and Bernardo Silva hugging a touchline they wanted him to have. The difference in how Sterling went inside compared to Silva was huge.

Both of those players need to seriously step up. Fucking passengers.
Obvious for any one to see, even before the match started, bang on the money.

I wouldn’t read too or be too worried much into how poorly we’re playing.

I think Guardiola knew with our lead in the table this run of seven games -[Leicester(c) Bournemouth Newcastle Palace Watford Burnley(c) and Bristol(c)]- is where we could rest players, not play at 100% and have a “rest” in the season before the big Prem games, Champions League and possible cup final come around again.

Do you think if he was really placing high importance on today, with all the absentees we already had, he’d rest Sterling? Same with Sané at Newcastle?

He’s targetted this run of games as our Winter Break.

Bad day at the office in regards injuries and suspensions with both Sane and Dinho also not available against Watford due to.picking up yellows.

Jesus injury will probably force the Sanchez transfer
Deadline already passed at 19 games.

Dinho and Sane both available.

If he is OK I doubt we will see him now until Liverpool away regardless.

Pep will give him the Watford game off and will play a similar team against Burnley as he did against Leicester.

Who knows with the Bristol City game.

Foden was another one on the end of a crunching tackle too so he won't be playing. These thug defenders are really turning the heat up now and it has to come from their managers.

Forget the result or the unbeaten record for a moment I think our form has been dipping for a month or more. Whether its tiredness ,the cold weather ,pitches not sure but the swashbuckling City of October/ November has fell off. Too much time spent passing across our back four while the forwards stand double marked. Today I thought our defence did a great job but their effort wasn't matched by the likes of Kun,Sane,Gundy & Silva. The lack of movement and piss poor passing meant we created very little and were wasteful with the few crumbs we got. Going forward the games are still coming thick and fast so a few new faces might help and then the return of Stones ,Mendy??????
Last Season I would have been worried.
4-0 Swansea 4-1 Spurs 4-0 Bournemouth come on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.