Paulo Dybala

Agree that he's not worth it. Besides, I can't see him playing as false 9/forward, he needs pure forward beside him. Very tactically limited player, no wonder that Sampaoli benched him as Dybala acts in the same areas as Messi. He's not versatile enough.

@Tez Tosterone
Griezmann's €100m buyout clause activates either now or in summer I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for that Andrew. In reality it appears as if 90% of all expensively valued players are being transferred at around 30% higher than their real worth.

Not been overly impressed when I’ve seen him
Play to be honest and now he is being valued at around €140m??!?!

Not been overly impressed when I’ve seen him
Play to be honest and now he is being valued at around €140m??!?!

Yep me to don’t want him he has some sublime moments but saying that the amount of chances we make Jerry creaney would score 20 goals a season.

Agree that he's not worth it. Besides, I can't see him playing as false 9/forward, he needs pure forward beside him. Very tactically limited player, no wonder that Sampaoli benched him as Dybala acts in the same areas as Messi. He's not versatile enough.

I have to agree. He’s not worth anything close what Juve would ask and he wouldn’t fit in our system. Maybe if we played 3-5-2 more often but he is not a player for 4-3-3 at all.

Overhyped. 24 years old but for me there are questions marks about his mentality. Apart from that one game against Barca he has not showed enough in the big games for me.

Scored 10 goals in the first 5 or 6 league matches, started getting compared to Messi and Ronaldo and then disappeared completely scoring 3 goals in 3 months. He is young but that is ridiculous.

A luxury player like Pogba, if he’s smart he’ll join the rags. They will pay him crazy money and he’s not yet ready and may never be for Real and Barca.

Summer bid needed. Best option this summer. Icardi never playing under Guardiola. Kane would literally cost £250m. Griezmann, meh. Lewandowski, slightly losing that spark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.