David Silva - official statement

Will be great if he plays today. Fair play to him for coming back again. Every game he plays for us is a pleasure to watch. How we will we ever replace him?!! Wish he was 21.
Every game is a pleasure, but the games he has missed shows how much we would miss him, Sane looks a different player with David behind him.
ps he is 21 :)

Every game is a pleasure, but the games he has missed shows how much we would miss him, Sane looks a different player with David behind him.
ps he is 21 :)

What got me was that, with all this going on in personal life, within 30 seconds of kick off against Watford he was able to play an inch perfect pass that led to the first goal.

No wonder they call him Merlin.

What got me was that, with all this going on in personal life, within 30 seconds of kick off against Watford he was able to play an inch perfect pass that led to the first goal.

No wonder they call him Merlin.
That reminds me. Our Merlin is running again today. Won it's last three and currently 9/2.

The fact that he has carte blanche to take as much time as he needs
and
the fact that he is coming back as often as possible to play
is why I love this Club.

The fact that he has carte blanche to take as much time as he needs
and
the fact that he is coming back as often as possible to play
is why I love this Club.
Yep, the club have played a blinder here. The manager's comments about family being above all else were great to hear as well.

When we win the league , he Deserves nothing more than to walk around with his son in one hand and the trophy in the other. I hope he lifts the trophy as captain to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.