Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just image how much Manchester City football clubs players are worth if a Liverpool football club player can command that fee?

Absolutely gutted he's gone. Gonna miss the guy for sure.

The structure of the fee I'm not too happy about, wanted more up front that £105 mil but there you go.

Now, who do we get to replace him? Interesting that he hasn't played behind our front 3 this season as often as most fans would think, he's actually been used in rotation with Mané.
So we can cope without him, we have already proven that but he sure makes life a little easier.

Thomas Lemar I have heard a lot about but haven't seen him for myself, my understanding is that he is a winger in the mould of a Salah or Mané which isn't great since all three of them wouldn't be able to play at the same time (some say that he can play number 10?)

Mahrez I do not want. Would be such as downgrade to go from Coutinho to Mahrez.

Fuck. I hope we have a replacement lined up that's all I can say. :-(

And we have to play you lot next tomorrow. FFS.

So much hatred on here from supporters of a team running away with the league lol. A top team but small time fans some of you are (not all clearly). How can you possibly know what was said or not? You are just spewing bile because for some reason you do not like us or feel threatened by us or something?
There is a lot of hatred on here for Liverpool, a lot of it (but not all of it) goes back to the 3-2 game at Anfield, your supporters really got to a lot of our fans, a lot of it is down to the 'history' bollocks as well, as the history Liverpool fans go on about is the 70s and 80s - so not really about history, it's about your successful period (same as the scum in Trafford, they only really go on about the Prem era).

I actually don't mind Liverpool at all. I can see why fans hark back to a more successful period, and I really like Klopp. My absolute and unequivocal hatred for the Rags is another reason I don't mind Liverpool, as they hate you winning as much as they hate us winning.

However, I hope we beat you next week, and then hope you finish above them wankers.

As usual the media inflating fees received by their darling teams just as they inflate what we pay. The upfront fee is 105m not 142m. The add-ons are dependent on things like Coutinho winning Ballon d'Or, which is fantasy IMO.

Look what you could have had (if you weren't a selling club)

2v2a5o0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.