United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't take this the wrong way but our hatred of the red scouse will always be our priority.
That's not to say that there is no rivalry with you emerging but at the moment you're at 4 titles, hardly threatening our status at the top. Why do you think we were so relieved when you beat them to the title the year of the big Stevie me Slip ? If you can keep the chasing pack at bay for a few years you'll be doing us a favour, trust me. In a way we're in this together somehow.

FFS Stockholm syndrome. Whether rag or blue on the WUM your posts are pretty meh mate.

Please don't take this the wrong way but our hatred of the red scouse will always be our priority.
That's not to say that there is no rivalry with you emerging but at the moment you're at 4 titles, hardly threatening our status at the top. Why do you think we were so relieved when you beat them to the title the year of the big Stevie me Slip ? If you can keep the chasing pack at bay for a few years you'll be doing us a favour, trust me. In a way we're in this together somehow.

Yeah you're right there Ernie.

Just like Utd are Liverpool's rivals.

It will be dead at Anfield next week when little City come to town. Wheras the place was rocking for the Utd game, between the 'rivals'.

Utd fans didn't celebrate a point at our place, last season, as if it was a cup final win. And Utd fans weren't singing about City, in Barcelona (to our huge amusement).

Utd & Liverpool are not 'rivals' they are just two cheeks of the same arsehole, which gives them a 'special relationship'.

so your all glory hunters and has nothing to do with rivalry, just felling part of the sheep herd. I live on the Pompey/Southampton boarder, originally from Swinton (which is now part of Salford), and they hate each other and has nothing to do with winning things. They detest each other due to other things like the history of their cities and dockyards. Now they were talks of street parties when both clubs were looking to go under.The Saints still sing about Pompey even though they are in different divisions and don't sing about Brighton and Bournemouth.

so your all glory hunters and has nothing to do with rivalry, just felling part of the sheep herd. I live on the Pompey/Southampton boarder, originally from Swinton (which is now part of Salford), and they hate each other and has nothing to do with winning things. They detest each other due to other things like the history of their cities and dockyards. Now they were talks of street parties when both clubs were looking to go under.The Saints still sing about Pompey even though they are in different divisions and don't sing about Brighton and Bournemouth.
Mate if you're from Swinton then you know only too well why United hate the red Scousers. Of course it's the same as, i.e. "due to other things like the history of their cities and dockyards", but at the end of the day that's all the more reason we don't want them any where near catching us. If yourselves, Chelsea and Newcastle with the new Chinese money can hopefully keep them out of it then we'll be happy enough challenging for the title with you guys.

Apart from the media and history books, no one cares about this status, if it can even be called that. Football fans watch the football that is here and now, not clinging on to glory.

You being more concerned about glory than football speaks volumes.

we don't have David Copperfield making our empty seats disappear on camera. He's legendary like your seasoncard waiting list.

Its not magic they just turn the lights very low on the upper stands so the empty seats are not obvious on tv. I also had some suspicions about tv cameras not tracking high balls but I am no conspiracy theorist so discounted that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.