United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
437668_980.jpg

We will win the quadruple ,the fumphuple, the mott the hoople. We are unbeatable, our history shows............... can someone get this guy off here, i,m starting to sound like them now.

At some point, the board members at the sty will step in and tell little mo to back away from the childish spats with other managers. They may already have.
I don't think he can help himself though and it'll be his downfall. If the board realise that a manager has either taken the team as far as he can or they don't trust him to spend wisely, the funds dry up. They did it with moyes and to a lesser extent, we did it with mancini.
The likes of mancini, pellegrini, ranieri etc know the rules when the job comes to the end. Trot out the usual platitudes, thanking the club for the opportunity and wishing them all the best for the future.
Little mo isn't going to do that. Everyone knows that.
He'll go down screaming like an alley cat, blaming everyone and everything for not giving him the means to dominate the world. A kind of bond villain on a budget.
think that its more of a case that while there still in the race for the cash cow league then, no matter how much it winds up the directors, the Glaziers will stick with him, they then can curtail the spending on transfers and rake in more profits

Oh no, not the fabled " United way " .

" unrivalled record " equates to 'istory once again .

You lemmings and the Dippers are in a two way fight for the biggest record holders ever , but the real test is in the here and now.

Perhaps you could do us a favour and fuck off please ?
Also what the rag hoardes don't realise is that most City fans have little interest in 20 times from them and 5 times from the scousers. We are at the moment watching brilliant football under a brilliant manager and if we did ever come close then we would revel in it. We are here for the now and the future. It is more than likely not going to last for every, but I am going to enjoy it because it might not ever happen again in "my lifetime"

We will win the quadruple ,the fumphuple, the mott the hoople. We are unbeatable, our history shows............... can someone get this guy off here, i,m starting to sound like them now.
No, no. You're fine, it's interesting times for you and your obvious excitement (though expressed with tongue firmly planted in cheek for sure), nonetheless reveals your nervous,ambivalent? anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.