Last Film You Saw

The foreigner, surprisingly good, 8/10
Was just going to post about that film. I've never watched a Jackie Chan film after about 30 mins as the acting is shite and the martial arts are just too choreographed for me. However, this is a great film. I thought Chan was absolutely stunning in it, and I'd personally score it higher. Best film I've watched in a while.

Dunkirk. What a load of shite. Whole film based on people trying to jib a lift home. In fact the highlight of the film for me was when Mrs rushts asked me if it was based on a true story....

Had that last night when we watched The Longest Day. She, over the course of the film, wondered why we were fighting the Germans, wondered why there were American accents in the film, why it was shot in France, did they really have tanks...the list goes on.

Women mate...they're bonkers..

I get it all the time. When we moved to Northamptonshire it took her 5 years to realise we were north of London. Only last week she exclaimed that Bedford was closer than we were. Of course it is I said, we go past it on the train to London. I got an Oh yeah back and then a red face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.