Last Film You Saw

The Longest Day.

Great all star cast, some decent scenes let down by poor deaths. Every one of them seems to stop, throw his hands up and then slowly fall to the floor.

Still a good film. 7.4/10

Bright.

Watched it again. Erm...it's still utter tripe. 2.4/10 at best. It's Will Smith playing Will Smith. Again.

Liverpool’s last title winning season on Betamax.
Top loading tosser eh? i fucking knew it xD Christ, my mate had one of those and we had vhs like normal people. He had a pirated version of predator complete with terrible colours and green screen alas this was not possible for me to view when i borrowed it and for that alone fuck betamax, i hope you die a dea... oh they did die, well still, fuck off, bastards.

Top loading tosser eh? i fucking knew it xD Christ, my mate had one of those and we had vhs like normal people. He had a pirated version of predator complete with terrible colours and green screen alas this was not possible for me to view when i borrowed it and for that alone fuck betamax, i hope you die a dea... oh they did die, well still, fuck off, bastards.
Betamax would make a great pirate ship name lol.

Went to see ‘All the Money in the World’ last night, which I really enjoyed. Christopher Plummer was excellent.

What I enjoyed even more was the during the credits when I loudly complained to my girlfriend that she’d taken me to the movie on the proviso it was a Kevin Spacey film and I hadn’t seen him once, upon which the moron sat in the next seat helpfully informed us, in all seriousness, that he’d been taken off the movie for ‘fiddling with kids’. I thanked her for her assistance.

I Tonya...
A true story..
Not everyone's cup of tea it has Margot Robbie in it which was a plus..

7/10 I'll get my skates on:-)

1-_tonya_harding_margot_robbie_after_landing_the_triple_axel_in_i_tonya_courtesy_of_neon_-_h_2017.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.