Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never noticed how much Nick Cage looks like Zabba with hair until I saw that con air reaction gif:
nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Arsenal have no leverage if these hospital tests on Jesus knee are OK, and the Guardian has just reported that the tests that South American journalists have been tweeting about are routine.

I mean for getting him this window. If Arse dont want to sell, there is nothing we can do

Arsenal will want some money. They will sell him. 30m will probably do it. They can buy someone with that and claim that he is much more useful than Sanchez.

Get Sanchez in so he can play at Anfield. He owes them a beating from earlier this season.

eddy makes his own luck,but this is the sanchez thread and juliet is not our number 1 anymore
Proved why not on Saturday, Eddy would’ve been out to Barnes quicker than than a rat up a ducks ar*e, not just standing their petrified with fright like a rabbit in a wolf’s lair.

he is a 100m player,30 or 35m is fine,we couldn't get a player of this quality and prem experience in the here and now anywhere else for under the 100m,get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.