Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me, you’re clearly the fountain of all knowledge on this subject. It doesn’t matter what anyone says because you’re so ignorant to what is happening you don’t want to listen so I won’t waste anymore time.
You want me to tell you why you think refs are out to get us

Fuckin lol.

In terms of time wasting Bristol were taking around 30 seconds to take gaol kicks and about 20 seconds for throw ins. Given that only three minutes were added on this is obviously acceptable to refs and isn't classed as time wasting. Is the six second rule for keepers still a law as their keeper was constantly taking 10-15 seconds to release the ball

So is it him on his own who's out to stop us. You know with him being a rag. Or has he been given orders from above?

Do you think it was a sensible appointment ? No matter who he says he supports why is a man from Manchester refereeing a Manchester game ? It defys logic.

To answer simply, because he's a rag twat he is always shite when he refs us (and liverpool fans have moaned about him too being biased).

There is no great refs conspiracy against us, just a lot of shite refs.

Moss - up his own arse and arrogant
Madley - just fucking useless
Mariner - prima donna
Atki son - a fussy ****

all them above do it to all teams, taylor mind, is lenient toward the opposition when ever we get him.

But thats not the argument mate. The same posters, especially FatHead, are convinced that the refs are instructed to stop us.

Do you think it was a sensible appointment ? No matter who he says he supports why is a man from Manchester refereeing a Manchester game ? It defys logic.
Tbf it would probably be easier to just not have him reffing i agree. The whole reffing argument though is not just abt Taylor.

In terms of time wasting Bristol were taking around 30 seconds to take gaol kicks and about 20 seconds for throw ins. Given that only three minutes were added on this is obviously acceptable to refs and isn't classed as time wasting. Is the six second rule for keepers still a law as their keeper was constantly taking 10-15 seconds to release the ball

Hardly an imprisonable offence..... ;-)

It wasn't a sensible appointment after the fiasco he delivered at Swansea. The sending off of Fer was the most ridiculous reffing decision I've seen in many a day. He should have been sent for retraining for the next month. All reffing appointments cancelled until he has more than a passing knowledge of the written Laws of the Game. The unfortunate thing for the fans and the game of football is that that performance tonight from Taylor will be classed as 'good' by the people doing the assessing. Any of the corner flags would do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.