Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well however how the fuck he didn't give that decision when Leroy got flattened from behind is a fucking mystery.

Four games in and only the Brighton match hasn't centred on a referee decision. I always look forward to every game, but nowadays with an extra sense of trepidation.

Did well however how the fuck he didn't give that decision when Leroy got flattened from behind is a fucking mystery.
Probably getting his breath back !

running-end.gif

First goal had a little help from lino and ref error
Ederson took free kick for offside and lino flagged because it didn't go out of the box
Retaken and Aguero scored from the move

I was asking my son about that, I couldn't believe the lino had been so stupid and convinced myself it was for something else, at least you have cleared it up and i was right.

Have just received an invite to attend a refs meeting where the one & only Anthony Taylor will be in attendance. Any questions you Bluemooners would like me to ask the great man.

Why, in the melee that followed Kun's 'tackle' were only City players sent off. Why did you not send off the big guy who shoved Aguero over onto the floor. How did you manage to arrive at the conclusion that that was not violent play? Ok, OK, that's two questions but it is The Alty Tit! I'm in Graham Poll mode - that's three questions when I thought it was only two!

First goal had a little help from lino and ref error
Ederson took free kick for offside and lino flagged because it didn't go out of the box
Retaken and Aguero scored from the move

Actually they got it right. Under Law 13: the ball
  • is in play when it is kicked and clearly moves except for a free kick to the defending team in their penalty area where the ball is in play when it is kicked directly out of the penalty area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.