Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in for RVP with the rags and they chose the rags. I think their allegiance with UEFA and their red friends will dictate how Arsenal play this.

Ultimately only Sanchez can decides how it ends
Wrong. RVP chose the rags. It was a much more difficult choice between the clubs then than it is now.

I really want Alexis so i'm disappointed we're not just getting it done, as seems to be the cry from most fans.

However,

I have to say, City's stance is absolutely the right one. Perhaps they've had assurances Alexis won't go to United in any circumstances, if that's the case, why get into a bidding war and pay and extra £15m?

If he'd rather go to United than stay at Arsenal for potentially 6 months, this will move quickly now and he'll go there for £35m. I'd be gutted, but I can't say we've played it wrong.

The only thing that doesn't quite add up is we were quite prepared to pay double this money only 5 months ago. Perhaps it's become a business decision now and you can't argue with the stance.

There were some critical numbers that changed the business decision . . . 20-2-0 and 16 (as in round of) spring to mind.

All the talk of being sensible, balancing books and not being hung out to dry

Who gives a ****?

I support Manchester City, and have done all my life, for enjoyment, entertainment and even when I was younger and we were shit; in the hope of lauding it over those we are rivals with etc

Do I care if we look bad and pay an agent extra cash? No

How on earth anyone can justify walking away from this deal and allowing United to sign him off the back of our moral stance is plain weird

People look so deep into it asif it is their money and a real life situation, football is essentially a computer game now in my eyes so I want to play it properly no matter how spoilt we all come across.

It really isnt about paying £20 million or £30 million. If it was we would pay that IF we knew Arsenal would sell immediately.

We do not as they keep saying they need a replacement first. So fee is right now irrelevant.

City are sticking firm on bonuses to agents and weekly salary.

Quite rightly.

Sanchez has to decide between money and where he wants to be.

It is that simple.

We can’t be having agents running the show at City.

Look at United in recent years.

Raiola and Mendes have had so much power over that club in the last few years. The amount of money they have made from United if written down will shock many a football fan I reckon.

I really want Alexis so i'm disappointed we're not just getting it done, as seems to be the cry from most fans.

However,

I have to say, City's stance is absolutely the right one. Perhaps they've had assurances Alexis won't go to United in any circumstances, if that's the case, why get into a bidding war and pay and extra £15m?

If he'd rather go to United than stay at Arsenal for potentially 6 months, this will move quickly now and he'll go there for £35m. I'd be gutted, but I can't say we've played it wrong.

The only thing that doesn't quite add up is we were quite prepared to pay double this money only 5 months ago. Perhaps it's become a business decision now and you can't argue with the stance.

A strange time to take a stand though? I mean we've been bent over and royally shafted for such greats as Bony and Mangala but we've decided that Sanchez is the player where we say enough is enough.

We are simply refusing to budge as we know the player wants to play for Pep and our offer is not going any higher.

If, come the last day, he is that desperate to quit Arsenal, then we are comfortable if he suddenly chokes and wants to go elsewhere.

It might be posturing but that's the situation.

United just in holding pattern.

We are simply refusing to budge as we know the player wants to play for Pep and our offer is not going any higher.

If, come the last day, he is that desperate to quit Arsenal, then we are comfortable if he suddenly chokes and wants to go elsewhere.

Do you think the rags have a chance?

What is the final offer? 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.