Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Sanchez does have history - he did say yes to us once before before changing his mind and joining Barcelona. I guess the pull of the Rags is not quite that of Barca so if he does head up the East Lancs Road it’ll be for one last pay day and NOT for football reasons

My recollection of that saga was City were unable to agree to a fee with Udinese and Sanchez always wanted Barca from the get go.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/jun/29/manchester-city-udinese-alexis-sanchez

If the player says "It's City or no one" then Arsenal have a choice. Take something now or nothing in the summer. Sanchez holds all the power.

We will know if he joins United it will be all about the money.

I can’t believe I am saying that, but for once it’s true by the looks of it.

Maybe city know he’ll tell the rags to fuck off, hence the take it or leave it offer

Hope so anyway, would be gutted to lose this player to those ****s

Of course Sanchez does have history - he did say yes to us once before before changing his mind and joining Barcelona. I guess the pull of the Rags is not quite that of Barca so if he does head up the East Lancs Road it’ll be for one last pay day and NOT for football reasons
I look at him turning us down and going to Barca as a perfectly reasonable decision that showed that he was more interested in playing for a great team than a decent team who would have paid him more. I actually look at that situation and think if he effectively does the same again, this time he comes to us.

It’ll be hugely embarrassing if we lose him, especially to the Rags. Still confident though.

The bookies know fuck all.
Why will it be embarrassing? If the club refuse to pay the stupid money being quoted and feel that money and wages can be put to better use then it’s the right decision.

It’s not like there are 2 identical packages on the table for him and he’s chose united.

It’ll be hugely embarrassing if we lose him, especially to the Rags. Still confident though.

The bookies know fuck all.
Why would it be embarrassing?

If anything it’s a nice change to see we have a pair of bollocks and aren’t going to pay whatever people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.