Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'l be very suprised if Sanchez turns out to be a City player. If we wanted him we would of had him by now. None of this messing around. Alves saga all over again "wanted to join" "wanted to play for pep again" and he joined another club in the end.
You mean besides the fact we were close to signing him in the summer? Or that we are his preferred destination? Or that he wants to win things and play in the CL?
Indeed, I’m sure he’s going to go to another middling club 15 points + behind us

Not sure Mourinho would say what he said if there wasn't a good chance Sanchez joins them. Really strange this. This seemed nailed on. the fact that we might lose out is strange.

Smells of the Dani Alves transfer, everyone saying he wants Pep, but will sign for whoever pays the most...I still don’t think he will leave Arsenal this month, they will not sign a replacement

Why will it be embarrassing? If the club refuse to pay the stupid money being quoted and feel that money and wages can be put to better use then it’s the right decision.

It’s not like there are 2 identical packages on the table for him and he’s chose united.
HUGELY

EMBARRASSING

mate we're 15 fucking points ahead in the league. Get a fucking grip.

What the fucks that got to do with anything regarding this transfer? We spent the whole summer trying to get him and to let him to to a rival over the sake of £10/15 mil I just think is embarrassing - ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS UNITED.

In today’s market he’s a £100 mil player. Whether we pay £20 mil or £50 mil we are still getting him for a great price - in his prime.

15 points clear or not - we shouldn’t miss an opportunity to sign a genuinely worked class player.

I take back everything I said if the reports are true about it being £100m+.

Fuck him off now IF they want that.

Why would it be embarrassing?

If anything it’s a nice change to see we have a pair of bollocks and aren’t going to pay whatever people want.

Yeah until we spunk £50m+ on someone in the summer and not knowing whether they will be up to the job. At least with Sanchez we know what we would be getting. I also expect Pep won't be overly pleased, that one of his top targets ends up at our biggest rivals because the club have all of a sudden decided that we won't be bullied in the transfer market.

Smells of the Dani Alves transfer, everyone saying he wants Pep, but will sign for whoever pays the most...I still don’t think he will leave Arsenal this month, they will not sign a replacement
Ok i was worried whether or not uteblue thinks this situation resembles the dani alves situation, but now that you've cleared it up for us we can carry on 15 points ahead in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.