Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!

lovely set of words, miles more important than signing alexis

He would of been here already had Arsenal not bottled replacing him in the summer. He has probably wanted to play for us all that time given it was more or less done. If it was about money there are many other clubs he could of gone to. I suspect the only problem we have in all of this is Arsenal have two bids, one for £20m and another for more and a replacement player. They would be stupid to take our offer as it stands but as the window goes on it will come down to Sanchez.

I can't see Arsenal letting him go for free and then having to find a replacement in the summer as well but I guess their position is so bad at the moment that they are probably thinking who is going to sign for us this month? Have to factor Ozil in as well, I can see him going to United before Sanchez does and maybe a bit of that is going on but Arsenal can't afford to lose both... Who knows!

Arsenal are currently going for a replacement and with Uniteds offer they don't need one... Read into that what you will... No-one knows if Mhiktarian even wants to go there yet!
The situation is very different from what it was in summer. I am willing to believe that if PSG placed a bid of some 35m, he'd consider going there. He rejected them because he wanted to play for us and saw a clear route to Etihad.

Now there are issues with Arsenal and City which look seemingly unsettling for him and he's willing to venture other options that he has. As it stands, what I believe is his agent tried to bluff, we called it but rags fell for it and they don't give a fuck. They want to unsettle us however they can because they can't compete with us on the pitch.

Why Arsenal would be willing to take our offer over United? Mkhitaryan like you said might not want to go there. Also, he's a shadow of himself and it'd be a steal to get rid of him and get Sanchez. Arsenal, being rivals with United longer than they've been with us, would consider that and see how they'll be funding their Europa trips for next season by seeing off CL but one simple deal.

One of the best players in the PL is being sold for significantly below his market value, because he is 6 months before the end of his contract. We seem to have adopted an inflexible approach to contract negotiation, because we think he only wants Pep. This seems a lost opportunity strengthening our local rivals.
Exactly, bit late in the day to be playing hard ball, get him signed, strengthens us, he goes to the rags and significantly strengthens them and possibly secures them a CL place

I'l be very suprised if Sanchez turns out to be a City player. If we wanted him we would of had him by now. None of this messing around. Alves saga all over again "wanted to join" "wanted to play for pep again" and he joined another club in the end.

We may not sign him but is Wenger ready for the shit that will be thrown at him if he sells his best player to His bitter rival Jose especially when both teams might well be fighting for same spots at least this season???

"I don’t know if ethical or correct,” Mourinho began. “The word we can find to be speaking about players of other clubs. If somebody speaks of one of my players to tell we are interested or we are not interested, I wouldn’t be very, very happy.

“Sanchez is an Arsenal player, I don’t know but probably this weekend he is going to defend Arsenal colours so I don’t think it’s correct to say things about Alexis Sanchez.

“At the general level what I can say is myself and the Manchester United board, the owners, we don’t believe a lot in the January market, we don’t believe in signing a player just to sign a player, just to do something, we don’t believe in that.

“What we believe really is there are some players in football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, in March or in July, you have to try and that’s it.

“But in relation to Alexis Sanchez I don’t say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn’t say much more than this.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-press-conference-live-14148506
A lot of words to say he doesn’t want to say a word about another teams player.
Fuck me I hate that ****.

One of the best players in the PL is being sold for significantly below his market value, because he is 6 months before the end of his contract. We seem to have adopted an inflexible approach to contract negotiation, because we think he only wants Pep. This seems a lost opportunity strengthening our local rivals.

United are paying a rumoured £25m + Mkhitaryan for him.

Also giving Sanchez £25m signing on fee, 300k a week wages and his agent a pay day.

It’s a £150m+ deal.

Is it not refreshing that some 8 years after the sheikh rocked up, that united entering the fold doesn't bother me one bit anymore...

We shit all over them in every aspect of how a club should be run, ffs the only thing they still blabber on about is empty seats....

Dangle the carrot in front of any player in world football, today, and they choose ikkle old Man City.... fuck those red scum, we've obliterated their whole infrastructure in less than a decade!!
This is exactly my feelings, it’s almost refreshing. If we really wanted him he would choose us in an instant. Whether it’s the transfer fee and signing on fee or wages, if he goes to united for money it’s quite amusing how in 8 years the football landscape has changed so dramatically. The only way they are more attractive than us is cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.