Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbie: you two said you don't even know where Sanchez will play.

Muppets: we didn't say that, we never said that.

Moments later.

Muppets: lets talk about Ozil, I think Ozil will be a better fit than Sanchez in our system.

Cockends.
I like to think of them as more of ‘Cockstarts’.

If Sanchez doesnt sign in the next few days , i think the club will wait for jesus to recover in a couple of weeks , if the Rags want to pay £35m and pay £350k a week for a player who's contract ends in 5 months ,and will also have zero sell on value in three years , let them get on with it. No doubt the Rags will be claiming a victory , but Sanchez alone will not fix that team , they are light years away from our standard of football and with PEG in charge it will not change , he's a dinosaur who's tactics are now outdated.
They can claim what they want. He couldn't rescue wenger and he wont be able to rescue Mourinho. In fact he'll probably just accelerate their decline as he'll be another player on huge wages that no one will want to buy.

Robbie: you two said you don't even know where Sanchez will play.

Muppets: we didn't say that, we never said that.

Moments later.

Muppets: lets talk about Ozil, I think Ozil will be a better fit than Sanchez in our system.

Cockends.
****s can't make their minds up, he's a cheque book manager, than moments later he inherited a better team than us, which is it then? Cocks

I think City will wait for Sanchez in the summer. He and his agent can then get what he wants with a signing on fee. Good luck to him if he goes to Utd - enjoy the park the bus football!

It could be that we made commitments and promises to Sanchez, as maybe he did to us, at the end of the last transfer window when we didn't know how the team were going to perform and we thought we really needed him. As it turned out we have done brilliantly without him and we may feel that we don't need him as much as thought we did before the season started. However, we may feel that having made the commitments, we have to follow through on them fo the sake of form and reputation. So by that logic, if Sanchez is still committed, that would explain why we won't up our bid to Arsenal knowing that Sanchez will come to us no matter what, the only question being whether Arsenal take the 20mill and let him come this window or reject the bid and he comes to us in the summer.

A decent explanation. We're goosed though if anything happens to Aguero or Jesus again as far as the CL is concerned.

They can claim what they want. He couldn't rescue wenger and he wont be able to rescue Mourinho. In fact he'll probably just accelerate their decline as he'll be another player on huge wages that no one will want to buy.

I know your stance on AS and that you don’t really rate him (I think he’s class btw) but at the rags he would be this seasons Di Maria and be a great player in a shit team, with shit tactics and with an dinosaur of a manager

Did Sanchez sulk at Barcelona when he wasn’t played every week or is it a new ish thing playing in a shit Arsenal team
How the fuck would I know. He has said himself while at arsenal that he wants to play every game, Wenger has said the same. In terms of his sulking are you really saying you haven’t seen him sulk whilst at arsenal, or read about it, or are you just pretending that he doesn’t ?

The Rags only want Sanchez because we are also in for him , its PEG's only chance of a "victory" over Pep , we just have to sit back and watch it all implode , lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.