Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want a winger, centre forward and a cb in the summer. All three with immediate starting XI ability. Whether we get Sanchez or not we'll be making huge moves in the summer. There's no chance of us standing still.
No defensive mid? That is our most glaring weakness imo, if Fernandinho gets injured

There is only 1 decision to be made and that is Arsenal's to make. Do they sell him now to city for £20-25 million or do they lose him on a free at the end of the season. If I were them I'd keep him to the end of the season and hope he gets them into the top 4.
Nothing else is relevant

I would be gobsmacked if he went there. Also really disappointed, not for us, but for him.

The idea of a player turning down huge sums of money, because he wants a style of football & to be part of a team, is really refreshing in today's game. If he suddenly jumped ship & chose mundane dinosaur shite, for the extra wage packet, it would be really sad.
Yeah
Would show him up to be greedy which I think he isn't ,deep down. He loves the game and loves exhibiting his talent for the world to see. That's why he will wait imo and let the contract run down and come to us.
Course Wenger could see some sense- get in the replacement , take our money and offload him to us in the next 2 weeks . He's so stubborn though.

No defensive mid? That is our most glaring weakness imo, if Fernandinho gets injured

yaya will be gone in the summer and we need a younger holding midfielder who can strike a ball especially from a set piece and maraud forward.

another yaya back to the future would be nice.

That's how I see it the agent works for Sanchez not the other way around, sure the agents job is to put forward All the options to his client but the client makes the final decision on what he wants to do .
In theory but there are plenty of players who seem to be so heavily influenced by their agents that they do what their agent tells them. Hopefully sanchez isn't one of them.

He might not want to miss out, but he can't join City until city and Arsenal agree a fee, and that seems some way off now.

Is that really the case. If Sánchez will only come to City - it might be £20m or nothing. Nothing to negotiate- we are saying take it or leave it and don’t fuck us over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.