Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're possibly right with the scenario you paint but in reality no one knows the true situation. We could have offered 35 and we still would have got the bullshit of "well, we have to sign a replacement before we can let him go". That would given another club plenty of time to come in if they wanted to derail our transfer.
However, it all depends on what Sanchez wants. Does he want to join Pep and City and share in the success that we seem to be on the verge of attaining or does he want to put money first and risk the success which may or may not come with United. Decisions, decisions.
I agree with everything but the wages we will pay that won't change from what was offered in the Summer.

It's still on IMO all is quite not a noise from City wonder if it's anything to do with a big game tomorrow??

John Cross at the Mirror is close to Arsenal isn't he? I noticed that he tweeted yesterday "that someone close to the action said it's all about money for Sanchez...I guess we are about to find out"

If it was all about money then surely he’d wait till the summer and leave for a free? Thus getting a whopping signing on fee?

I can see your points but what can we do? He could still choose them even if we offer the same or they could just up theirs offer further. United weren't in for him in the summer were they? He may decide he would prefer to play for them. I can't believe a player would go somewhere just because his agent tells him to. If it was all about Pep then I don't see what has changed? Pep is still here, we are pissing the league so he is almost guaranteed a title winners medal, yet it's not a certainty. To be honest I don't know whey he doesn't just stay at Arsenal until the summer. It's only 4 months away!
My thoughts exactly. On the bright side though, Pep has done it before and I wouldn't mind trusting him to do it yet again. He refrained from the Pogba deal and made two AMs the best joint CMs in the league at a time when we thought it was a problem playing both in the same match.

I feel his agent is to blame for all this. He is thinking about his OWN pockets and not the future, and what's best for his client. Sanchez will have a fair few quid in the bank and the difference between 50 k a week is neither here or there for him personally.

We've seen how agents behave. Look no further than Mr Seluk. They are slimey, self interested human beings. He doesn't care if Sanchez comes to us or Bolton Wanderers. ALL he is interested in, is what's best for him. If it was up to Alexis he would be signed, sealed and delivered by now...that I'm sure of. He's had his head turned by the people that he is meant to trust.

IMO I think it will be a deadline deal to us. LEMAR looks close to signing for Arsenal and as soon as that gets done, Sanchez will be in a sky blue shirt.

If it was all about money then surely he’d wait till the summer and leave for a free? Thus getting a whopping signing on fee?

Let's see then. If he does go to the rags then I can see no other reason than money. He must watch their games. He must know that Mourinho will have him tear arsing up and down the line all game. What other reason could there be? He will also be expected to whip in cross after cross because where else will he play. I can't see them dropping Lukaku as that's an admission of failure by Mourinho and we all know he will never admit to a mistake.

Unless it is bullshit and he is coming to us :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.