Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it takes is Sanchez to say thanks but fuck off to the rags.

Then arsenal can either decide to either take our offer or he has to go through the motions for just another 15 PL games before we get him for nowt!

Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.

Think this is one Man Utd won't believe is done until it is over the line. As recently as late last week, people inside club felt Sanchez to City was more or less certain. City felt player would prefer to join them. Interesting to see if Pep Guardiola makes a final push.

Even slimy Simon isn't gobbing off about how wonderful the rags have done getting this over the line.

He's either a know- nowt or there's no deal particularly close yet...... probably both.

Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.
How badly do we actually want him?

To be honest, I'm still more upset that we missed out on VVD than anything to do with Sanchez.
VVD? And a strong rumour that he has a tight hamstring and won't be playing for pool today . We may have dodged a bullet there mate !

me too

Last big contract of his career pretty much. I won't blame him one bit should he choose money.

Almost every single person on this forum would've made a similar choice in favor of finances in their respective careers, especially if they knew they aren't going to be earning much to maintain their current lifestyle ever again in a few years.

Nah, a few are money grabbers but most would go for the satisfaction of finishing a career off playing dream football & also being paid a fortune to do it.

City have to manage their finances sensibly and that means they should not splash stupid money just to prevent a player going to the Rags for the money; unfortunate as it would be for Sanchez to go to Trafford.

The frustration will be that we have let certain players go that could have helped us dominate and failed again to sign a really big name player when they were already a major star. Still we are quite good at buying players who are about to be turn into huge players (no I'm not referring to Yaya's weight gain).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.