Inigo Martinez

In that case it has to be Sanchez. It's a question of numbers. There is only 2 proper strikers. One of whom is injured and wont be back until end of February, and probably won't be match sharp until end of march, the other has been blowing hot and cold. You could try playing sterling at CF but you will miss him on the wing. So I think Sanchez is needed.

At CB there is cover. You have stones Otamendi and Kompany and Tosin. I'd say even Danilo could do a job there. Mangala may not be first choice but he has played well enough when called upon.
Aguero “blows hot and cold” FFS, only in here could that be felt, just look at his mins per goal ratio this season and in his City career, and then show some respect and STFU

Aguero “blows hot and cold” FFS, only in here could that be felt, just look at his mins per goal ratio this season and in his City career, and then show some respect and STFU

Calm down mate haha. I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to debate Aguero & his scoring stats, but the blowing hot & cold comment is pretty fair for this season. He has been bang average in a lot of games & has missed a lot of easy chances. He's a legend & nobody can rival his goal scoring per minutes/games stats. But he has been off the ball a lot this season.

Calm down mate haha. I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to debate Aguero & his scoring stats, but the blowing hot & cold comment is pretty fair for this season. He has been bang average in a lot of games & has missed a lot of easy chances. He's a legend & nobody can rival his goal scoring per minutes/games stats. But he has been off the ball a lot this season.
I disagree Chris. Every striker misses chances, including Sergio, it’s a face. I think a lot of people in this forum are overly critical. I don’t think Sergio blows hot and cold, but like any striker he misses chances. In addition his game has changed, so the role includes more running, more closing down, and creating more chances for others. I have also read a huge amount of posters in blue moon state that Gabriel Jesus is much better than Sergio, personal view is that day will come but it hadnt come yet, and that’s not a criticism of Jesus, we have TWO WORLD class strikers

Edit sorry just seen I was responding on Martinez thread which is where the post I disagreed with was made

Why don’t we just sign José Giménez from m Athletico on a free in the summer.

Hes injured though (calf) and will be back in February! For me hes a great 4th choice CB! Definitely better than JFE and younger too! Can cover left back too which is what we need for better squad depth!

Think this may be more likely judging by reports elsewhere. Cant say I know anything about the lad. Do those who know rate him and think he’ll fit our style?

Think this may be more likely judging by reports elsewhere. Cant say I know anything about the lad. Do those who know rate him and think he’ll fit our style?

Makes more sense now with Sanchez deal fading.

Great range of passing, expect Silva and De Bruyne between the lines and Sane and Sterling holding the touch line when he gets it.

Can play both these balls well from what I’ve seen, not sure on defending but would be great when we have the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.