Inigo Martinez

I kinda like his attributes, he seems fairly quick for a CB and ours aren't that fast so he could be pretty useful as we play a very high-line. Can break the defensive lines with his passes, has a great ping in his left boot. Has excellent free kicks and can cover DM position as well if needed.

I'd look at our goals conceded columns for those seasons and i bet there aren't many better.

We attack, with a lot of players. Yet we don't concede many. I'd say that the defence was doing a pretty good job all in all (Fullbacks last season were a liability but thats sorted now).

A lot of the players that would come under the 'best' are protected by the formation, think of how defensive Juve are... It wasn't a given that someone like Bonucci wouldn't have got exposed for us.
I'm quite confident he would have been exposed badly had we gotten him.

We should have signed Michael Keane for that type of money.

He allegedly didn't want to go to back to United because he wasn't guaranteed the game time he could get at Everton. It would have been a similar position with us, in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.