Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Cant win them all...Liverpool were the better team today! We had a few below their normal standard today...hopefully this is the kick they needed!

A stronger ref and that would have been a draw...

Pushed in the back by the dirty ****...
The amount of rags supporting Liverpool today was unbelievable...
Still top..

If Stones wanted a free kick he needed to go down. It was never getting given otherwise.

A push was the only way Firminho could of won that ball.

Stones has 2 choices there.

Either be strong and dont get pushed off the ball so easily or go fucking down and hope he wins the free kick.

He does neither and its not good enough at this level.

Danilo doesn't cover himself in glory either as he watches the ball go in the net!

They were better than us today. No excuses. Sergio had the worst day i have ever seen in a blue shirt, If there is a reason for that or just a bad day at the office, I think I can forgive.

Ferna had a fuckin mare

Onwards and upwards less pressure now we have been beaten.

CTID

None of the teams who played in the semi's in mid week won.

Tells you something.

Not being talked about much but definitely it has contributed. They had so much energy which allowed them to pressure us for much longer.

The biggest sign of character was shown in the first half hour of that second half. We absolutely shit ourselves and let the game get away from us.

Yeah it’s alright when they’ve taken their best players off and dropped intensity to keep going, very nice. But where was the fight when it actually mattered?

Anyway, it’s only one game.
How can you or anybody criticise the mentality of a team that prior to today had won every league game bar 1, a draw, and holds a 15 point lead on its nearest rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.