Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

He's grinning because he knows Sergio can't be relied upon and selfishly ruined another potential dangerous situation.

You've been banging this drum for a while and I agree. All Kun did all games was run into dead ends and lose the ball, been a similar trend all season.
Not technically good enough for the current team.

Well played Liverpool best team won today ..the arrogant city fans giving me grief on here take a look at yourselves.the Liverpool midfield couldn't lace our kevs boots was one arrogant comment..i hate Utd fans for that..we now have it amongst our support unfortunately..we just wasn't at the races today. They were first to everything. Well played city..we nearly pulled it back..onwards and upwards for us.

Ferdys worst game for years, defence lost it's head at times

We made them look good.

We carried on till the end and we are still top and on course I will take that.

Poor performance all round and keystone cops errors again for the goals. Had the usual ref performance also in letting them get away with lots but least now the pressure of being unbeaten is off with every team vying to be the team to beat us. Think our next 2 PL games are home to Newcastle and awest Brom, amd although taking nothing for granted, they are games we should win to get over this. Utd will beat Stoke but we still have a 12 point lead. Think the busy period caught up with us and hopefully we can freshen things up in Jan with 1 or 2 new faces.

Bunch of shithouse?
Prick.
Hi prick,
Yes we played like a bunch of shithouses from 45-80mins. We let their intensity and atmosphere affect our game like some little kids would. It was very poor from us.
Psychedelic Casual.

message to pep: never play sterling vs liverpool.

the lad has a mental block when playing them, cant deal with the stick from the crowd. failed to do even the most basic things today

Think we need to stop being so averse to the idea of replacing Aguero in the summer. We missed Jesus, and we need a guy that's closer to his prime years to replace Sergio.

The biggest sign of character was shown in the first half hour of that second half. We absolutely shit ourselves and let the game get away from us.

Yeah it’s alright when they’ve taken their best players off and dropped intensity to keep going, very nice. But where was the fight when it actually mattered?

Anyway, it’s only one game.
When it comes to measuring a teams character, look at the trend, not the outlier. First time that has happened this season. Not the first time we have fought back late on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.