Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep does though, so he doesn't give a fuck about you not giving a shit.

Wrong again.

Pep places less emphasis on pass completion from his forwards, as they have regularly stated.

He empowers them to take risks in the final third, regardless of outcome.

The whole premise of Guardiola's set-up is to get us to that attacking point by controlling the first two phases upfield.

That way, our forwards losing the ball upfield means we can also win it back high and minimise the counter.

I'm sure Pep gets frustrated by Sane, Sterling and Sergio gifting up cheap possession with sloppy passing, but the rewards outweigh the risks.

I don't think anyone knows for sure which way this deal is going.
4/1 with Sky bet on Saturday to sign for us now 13/8

Wrong again.

Pep places less emphasis on pass completion from his forwards, as they have regularly stated.

He empowers them to take risks in the final third, regardless of outcome.

The whole premise of Guardiola's set-up is to get us to that attacking point by controlling the first two phases upfield.

That way, our forwards losing the ball upfield means we can also win it back high and minimise the counter.

I'm sure Pep gets frustrated by Sane, Sterling and Sergio gifting up cheap possession with sloppy passing, but the rewards outweigh the risks.

and we've spent 18 months adapting Kun's game to develop that play, which involves him having to be much better with the ball even if he sometimes gives it away. Vardy doesn't fit that mould no matter how much you try to shoehorn him in. If we wanted to play the way Vardy likes, we'd have just let Kun get on with it for a year instead of this faff which has caused conflict.

i think Fridays 4pm announcement has badly goosed this up.Its only then did the rags start sniffing. Loved when we got one over them with Nasri But Sanchez was a player we needed,badly With Sergio on possibly his worst run since he came and GJ injured and very much at the learning stage ,I really hope we have some one else in mind To my mind this move has lifted Maureen up just when he was getting steamed by the press, and even rag fans alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.