Paulo Dybala

Summer bid needed. Best option this summer. Icardi never playing under Guardiola. Kane would literally cost £250m. Griezmann, meh. Lewandowski, slightly losing that spark.
I wanna agree with you but.... don' u think we need a taller striker? I am thinking that Jesus is short and a taller striker gives Mendy the chance to mix up his crosses.

Kane for me would be the dream, but Spurs will demand over £200m which we won’t go anywhere near.

I think we will look at one of Dybala or Griezmann.

Kane for me would be the dream, but Spurs will demand over £200m which we won’t go anywhere near.

I think we will look at one of Dybala or Griezmann.

The fact is though, for a club like City (i.e. one that should be seriously competing in 4 leagues/cups every season) and a club that is set to lose Aguero either at the end of next season. We need to get both Dybala and Kane quite frankly (especially the latter, due to the Home Grown rules) £200 million or not.

Likewise it is not the case that the reason why Dybala plays as a No.10 has more to do with fitting both him and Higuaín in the same Juventus Starting XI than for any particular lack of talent?

Juventus say he will be allowed to leave this summer if he asks for it. Considering the lack of other viable options will be very suprised ( and dissapointed) if we don't make a move for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.