The unpopular objective thread

Theengelbert

Imagine you’re not a city fan for a second. What opinion do you hold that is controversial and wouldn’t go down well in the other threads?

Here’s mine..

I like Gary Neville and Carragher as pundits. I think in particular Neville has a understandable bias for the rags but does a good job as seeing other perspectives.

I rate rashford and think he’d be good at City

I don’t think the media campaign against us is as big as most people here seem to think

Imagine you’re not a city fan for a second. What opinion do you hold that is controversial and wouldn’t go down well in the other threads?

Here’s mine..

I like Gary Neville and Carragher as pundits. I think in particular Neville has a understandable bias for the rags but does a good job as seeing other perspectives.

I don’t think the media campaign against us is as big as most people here seem to think
Rag.

Here’s mine..

Hiya Eddie Beef

Here’s mine..

If you don't mind me asking are you under 30?

Only asking as us ****s in our late 30's/40's watched chuckle and Neville as players and despised their special treatment by the refs for being ****s and talentless thugs.

Great thread to open btw. I hope they are as brave as you in being honest enough to state your true opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.