The unpopular objective thread

You can think what you want, but only one of us can see the conversation in the Mod Forum that led to your banning and it was nothing to do with me nor your Mangala post. Like with most longer term posters, you seem to have been banned for a stack of things over time rather than a specific incident with something breaking the camel's back. This seems to be a post where you referred to Pellegrini as a dickhead which led to a variety of other needlessly aggressive and insulting posts but again, I wasn't in the conversation so I can't be absolutely sure. Nobody even referenced your Mangala post in the conversation so it certainly wasn't that.

What was the date of the Pellegrini post? I'm looking back at my old posts and there's not a post even close to the time I got banned that's about Pellegrini. The only post at that time that was even 'controversial' (despite being true) was that. You quoted that same post and said I'd been binned and I wasn't able to post after that. And if I had other warnings (I'm not sure I had 8), the vast majority of them was, again, for going against your opinion especially in relation to Balotelli. You need to chill out mate, it's a football forum, people are bound to have different opinions to you.

I think Sane often forgets to run with the ball when dribbling.

I think Jesus was badly out of form even before the injury and so far has mainly only scored tap ins.

For all the hundreds of millions spent we're still reliant on David Silva.

What was the date of the Pellegrini post? I'm looking back at my old posts and there's not a post even close to the time I got banned that's about Pellegrini. The only post at that time that was even 'controversial' (despite being true) was that. You quoted that same post and said I'd been binned and I wasn't able to post after that. And if I had other warnings (I'm not sure I had 8), the vast majority of them was, again, for going against your opinion especially in relation to Balotelli.

It won't show up in your post history because it was moved to the Mod Forum.

I warned you once. In fact you were banned 3 times, and I didn't do any of them either

It won't show up in your post history because it was moved to the Mod Forum.

I warned you once. In fact you were banned 3 times, and I didn't do any of them either

That's convenient. The post that a moderator quoted and said 'I'd been binned' wasn't the post that got me banned yet the post that actually got me banned is nowhere to be seen and, even if I did write it (which I can't see), probably was written weeks before my actual ban. And yes, I was banned 3 times, twice for disagreeing about the supposed 'world class' status of Balotelli and Mangala.

Reading this thread back seems like I'm not the only banned for disagreeing with certain mods.

That's convenient. The post that a moderator quoted and said 'I'd been binned' wasn't the post that got me banned yet the post that actually got me banned is nowhere to be seen and, even if I did write it (which I can't see), probably was written weeks before my actual ban. And yes, I was banned 3 times, twice for disagreeing about the supposed 'world class' status of Balotelli and Mangala.

Take the argument to DM's.

'kin hell, I had to do the same once, but I was 7. Old enough to know better by 11, mate.

I really liked Samaras.
I think Cantona is/was great, and is probably the only Utd player (who didn't play for us) I admire.
Never wanted Sanchez from the moment he was first linked to us!
I don't think Jesus is going to be anywhere near as good as people make him out to be, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
You’re the 3rd blue on this thread admitting to liking Cantona !!! Don’t quote me but I make the 4th. Sod his football he’s a rum fu....r

Can Fame monster and Damocles get off this thread and get a room
40704d1175946286-introducing-2007-toyota-tundra-banned.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.