Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe some people think we've somehow cocked this transfer up if the numbers quoted are anywhere near correct he's going to be the 4th highest paid player on the planet and as good as he is (on his day) there are a lot better players about.

Go on. Hit me with them. And I’m right behind us not paying him those wages. Just asking who these players are that are a lot better.

If he signed..rejecting big money at Utd and wins us the UCL..how much money he costs wouldn't cross our minds.

City appear to have cocked this up..should have had a fee agreed early summer/very start of Jan at latest. Very arrogant..but look where we are and look at what we produce week in week out. The icing has escaped :(

Oh do fuck off, cocked up? Arrogant?

He and his agent moved the goalposts not us, he can go and enjoy playing fullback for the rag ****s.

Good player but never ever ever worth the wages he’s demanding. Wouldn’t even be in the best 3 players at the club.

Always had the view if we had gone in with 30m on Jan 1, then Sánchez would be playing for us on 275k a week.
However the sheer scale of this deal suggests the agent would have brought others into the equation.

According to the slimeball agent he approached them. this weeks ago.
Was only going off what was said on here by a respected poster mate.....funny how you chose to look for the negative in my comments...and not want to see that I also now "understand the clubs view after seeing the numbers" Grow up mate this is getting boring....your going to be typing alot of messages to people if you cant take anyone disagreeing with the club! Stop WUMMING you dont have to read my comments...

Several of you are continually pushing this idea of the club farting around & yet nothing points toward that being the case.

If you want to have a go at them for a mistake they have made then that's a matter of opinion.

If people keep peddling shit without any evidence to back it up, and I read it I'm likely to call it out.

Always had the view if we had gone in with 30m on Jan 1, then Sánchez would be playing for us on 275k a week.
However the sheer scale of this deal suggests the agent would have brought others into the equation.

I agree mate....20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing I guess. Time to move on from this one and look forward to the rest of the season!;)

Can't believe some people think we've somehow cocked this transfer up if the numbers quoted are anywhere near correct he's going to be the 4th highest paid player on the planet and as good as he is (on his day) there are a lot better players about.

Exactly - who would put Sanchez ahead of KDB for one? Yet we were supposed to pay Sanchez more than him - someone who has been a big part in getting us on this record setting season. With Sanchez someone who has helped Arsenal go backwards.

How on Earth can you do that?

This deal would have cost us twice as much simply to pay the City players who have got us where we are as much as some guy walking in with the job more than half done.

Which if we didn't could have annoyed or even broken up this fantastic team.

Why cannot some people see that and be happy to watch what we are watching instead of risking all for a greedy new toy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.