Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep on City refusing to match United's wage offer to Alexis (up to £500,000/week): "I move forward and look for another solution because stability is the most important thing. We try to be stable with wages because I think it's good for the team and the stability of the club."

That's unfair for a manager however stubborn ( and I'm disillusioned with him) he did win 3 league titles and 7 FA Cups. You might say given the lack of resources he did well?

You're the best team in the league, is it asking too much for a bit of magnanimity from you?
Magnanimous? When Wenger insults us at every opportunity. Cheats, divers, dodgy finances. Mate, you seem a decent guy but Wenger has said far too much and done too much for us to respect him or by association your club.

I see it like this the way this whole saga has gone even back to the summer
Sanchez as we know was touted to PSG, Bayern and City, I think he was happy to come to us on the money we offered he wasn't interested in getting the same deal from PSG and Bayern or for that matter to stay at Arsenal
to accept any offer from PSG , Bayern or To stay at Arsenal he wanted north of £350k/week and non of the mentioned clubs were willing to do a deal at that kind of money fair enough

This meant he was happy to come to City at £250k/week we know this and if Arsenal had accepted the £60mill he would be a City player

The thing that changed is a club did come in and offer the £350k/week which Sanchez and his agent wanted all along plus a lot more and he got what he wanted and now he doesn't need City

Basically I think we were his club of choice if he couldn't get the real deal he wanted elsewhere, once Utd came in with the unbelievable offer that was it he'd got what he really wanted and more all along, he hasn't snubbed City or Pep, I think City knew his game all along and aren't shocked by his decision and I think when United got wind of what Sanchez was after they pounced, it had to be a big offer as they knew he was only going to City for £250k/week and know one else, he was happy to play for only City for that a week And PSG, Arsenal, Bayern and now Utd all knew it but only Utd tipped up the eye watering money to get him to turn

Got nothing to with FFP. KDB just about to sign a 6 year deal at 200k a week.
How do we close that deal when Sanchez rocks up on 500k.
Do the math!

We don't have an unlimited budget ..we can only spend what the club generates (PL/CL money etc)
Sanchez probably believes the media/Wenger(City have a bottomless pit of money because we are owned by a country)
and thought City would pay anything he wanted

That's unfair for a manager however stubborn ( and I'm disillusioned with him) he did win 3 league titles and 7 FA Cups. You might say given the lack of resources he did well?

You're the best team in the league, is it asking too much for a bit of magnanimity from you?
In fairness he did say Wenger had 'morphed' from football coach to bank manager. He does seem to have been more concerned with balancing budgets than winning trophies (especially the league) in the run up to your stadium move and since, whatever the rights or wrongs of that.

Magnanimous? When Wenger insults us at every opportunity. Cheats, divers, dodgy finances. Mate, you seem a decent guy but Wenger has said far too much and done too much for us to respect him or by association your club.
this,arsene has been foul to us,tried to ruin raz even when the fa had cleared the penalty,that in itself is unforgivable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.