Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our positions were reversed would you be showing us compassion or gloating?

Yes, always did. compassion that is. Loved the fact you always supported your team despite hard times.

I was at uni in Manchester and used to go to Maine Road

You were then second string to Man Yoo and now you're not I applaud you.

TBH I never liked Man Yoo (too many years of hatred I'm afraid)

But, for most of us Gooners given a choice we choose you to win the title because the others are less liked by us.

Also, I love the fact Pep plays the game the right way

I love watching you guys play

Great football

I'm not your enemy

Pep on City refusing to match United's wage offer to Alexis (up to £500,000/week): "I move forward and look for another solution because stability is the most important thing. We try to be stable with wages because I think it's good for the team and the stability of the club."
Confirms it was wage structure at the bottom of pulling out of the deal. I think we were right on this occasion.

Pep: "We’ve spent a lot of money, we can’t deny that. But my period at Barça, at Bayern Munich and now here, I never pushed or pressured the club to say ‘I want those players’ when the club believes and says it’s too much. The stability of the club is the most important thing."

200.gif

Hardly an answer to my question...[
That's unfair for a manager however stubborn ( and I'm disillusioned with him) he did win 3 league titles and 7 FA Cups. You might say given the lack of resources he did well?

You're the best team in the league, is it asking too much for a bit of magnanimity from you?
From the outset of Wenger's management in the mid 90's he was garnished with 50 million for players he wanted to sign, and boy, did he spend it! No withering complaints from him about having an unfair advantage over competitors in the market. Fast forward twenty years now he's belly aching about how Man U use financial transfers from their own resources whereas Man City don't. What utter balderdash from an ignoramus dinosaur you'd expect to hear from a radio phone in numpty not a so called professor. All he's good for these days is following a referee to his dressing room and directing a foul mouthed tirade of abuse for a perceived injustice when in the past he's been like Nelson with two eye patches when asked about irregular decisions that have gone in his favor. So you'll have to forgive Bluemooners for not sharing your admiration for this charlatan.

Yes, always did. compassion that is. Loved the fact you always supported your team despite hard times.

I was at uni in Manchester and used to go to Maine Road

You were then second string to Man Yoo and now you're not I applaud you.

TBH I never liked Man Yoo (too many years of hatred I'm afraid)

But, for most of us Gooners given a choice we choose you to win the title because the others are less liked by us.

Also, I love the fact Pep plays the game the right way

I love watching you guys play

Great football

I'm not your enemy
No, I don’t believe you are. However Arsen is. He talks for your club so we take his utterances at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.