United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scariest part of all that is still Custis does not understand what our owners are doing and why they would choose to walk away from such a deal.

The level of ignorance astounds me he is clearly on the rags payroll.

Never been a massive fan of Holt either but even he can see what's going on.

What the fat odious shit stained slug doesn't realize is that if we both offered the same deal he would have come to us. I am so glad he hasn't signed for us.

I don’t want to post the link on here as it’s from The ***

Reported Raggies have “Lost” the plinth which the league cup stands on.

Surely they aren’t that fucking petty after being knocked out by Bristol City...?
their keeping it as a reminder of past glorys...

What the fat odious shit stained slug doesn't realize is that if we both offered the same deal he would have come to us. I am so glad he hasn't signed for us.
I’m ecstatic actually.. said weeks ago he was poison... don’t get me wrong if they are stupid enough to pay it then it leaves him little option if he is looking to the future but he is giving up ever playing for Josep again

The scariest part of all that is still Custis does not understand what our owners are doing and why they would choose to walk away from such a deal.

The level of ignorance astounds me he is clearly on the rags payroll.

Never been a massive fan of Holt either but even he can see what's going on.

I know we’ve all got to make a living but Custis isn’t even subtle with it - so much so that it is obvious that he doesn’t believe most of what he says, he is just staying ‘on message’

That twitter clip was just a brief glimpse of his incoherent rant, the full mishmash of lies and haven't got a clue bullshit is here....

"know your place!"

Maybe Sanchez is sick of tikka takka and wants to play route 1 hoofball , maybe he likes the idea of playing in a bus parking a ten man defence , maybe he fancies being part of the syncronised dab dancing team ...oh and ickle Citeh offered him more money but the little boy inside him said No , i have a dream , its my destiny , i owe it to myself... I will be the new Cantona ..etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.