Full Backs?

Going off the video clip, Zeca looks a good player but this is more of a Girona signing and I doubt we will see him playing for City.
I'm not sure if he's a player of Girona calibre, with all respect to them. Have you watched the Olympics? Atletico tried to get him 2 yrs ago, but the offer was turned down.

I'm not sure if he's a player of Girona calibre, with all respect to them. Have you watched the Olympics? Atletico tried to get him 2 yrs ago, but the offer was turned down.

Even with the Atleti links I still think he is not suitable for playing for us. If the deal does go through it will be interesting on how he develops at Girona.

Surely if he was seriously a signing for us we have signed him loaned him to girona like kayode?

Last edited:
Surely if he was seriously a signing for us we have signed him loaned him to girona like kayode?
Lets see how he does if he signs. His situation is very unusual - he's a free agent having issues with former club. In the worst outcome Girona will be forced to pay up to 37m (euros?). Such huge possible price is the reason Flamengo have stopped their pursuit of Zeca. Doesn't sound like a typical Girona signing.

There were rumours that Pep is fond of him.

As for Kayode, he was bought to reinforce Girona and/or make profit, he was quite cheap (3,8m).

Lets see how he does if he signs. His situation is very unusual - he's a free agent having issues with former club. In the worst outcome Girona will be forced to pay up to 37m (euros?). Such huge possible price is the reason Flamengo have stopped their pursuit of Zeca. Doesn't sound like a typical Girona signing.

There were rumours that Pep is fond of him.

As for Kayode, he was bought to reinforce Girona and/or make profit, he was quite cheap (3,8m).
Were there not rumours that pep rates kayode and talked him out of a move to Newcastle? Maybe they are signing him to shield us of the 37 mil fee?! Other then that it doesn't make sense for him to move girona if pep wants him, the standard is he signs for us head on loan if he impresses he returns and plays for us not for his agent to get two contracts out of the city group.

Were there not rumours that pep rates kayode and talked him out of a move to Newcastle? Maybe they are signing him to shield us of the 37 mil fee?! Other then that it doesn't make sense for him to move girona if pep wants him, the standard is he signs for us head on loan if he impresses he returns and plays for us not for his agent to get two contracts out of the city group.
We'll see. Zeca is likely to be Maffeo's replacement, as Zeca and Aday are versatile fullbacks that can play on both flanks. Maffeo's contract expires in 2019, so he'll either extend and play for City or leave permanently.

Two more goals today for Ryan Sessegnon today.

Pity he seems the kind of player that we'll go for in 5 years time when he'll cost 10 times more than he would now.

Does he play in a fullback position?
I read that 19 of his games this season has been at LB. It seems like he will be a winger in the future though, according to Fullham fans. Maybe we could sign him as a LW and let him compete with Sane. 11 goals and 4 assists for a 17 year old is impressive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.