Full Backs?

I think we will sign 1 RB and 1 LB. Possibly rely on midfielders like Fernandinho as cover (and possibly Maffeo). Unless he gives either Zabba or Sagna a 1 year extension.

My problem with Grimaldo is that he seems very injury prone. And i mean.....Gundogan level injury prone. Which is why i don't think we'll sign him. Not sure how Gaya has progressed either.
I guess its Bernat then. Or take a chance on Theo.

I think S
Jeez looks poor on that vid
Really?

I know that Everton are painful to deal with but Seamus Coleman is a top right back who is good in attack and defending and seems to get a good share of goals.

Is Bellerin out of the question?

I would say so. It's not just the price, but with Sanchez and/or Ozil leaving, Arsenal will have to draw a line somewhere and just refuse to sell someone, else they'll look like they've completely collapsed. Bellerin's the most likely as he's got 6 years on his contract (signed in November) and he's still young.

I would say so. It's not just the price, but with Sanchez and/or Ozil leaving, Arsenal will have to draw a line somewhere and just refuse to sell someone, else they'll look like they've completely collapsed. Bellerin's the most likely as he's got 6 years on his contract (signed in November) and he's still young.
Where are Ozil and Sanchez going? Or rumored to be going?

Where are Ozil and Sanchez going? Or rumored to be going?

Sanchez will go anywhere they'll take him. Juve or Bayern would be my best guess, if not Chelsea. Atletico wouldn't be out of the question if Griezmann goes, as Atleti have always spent big on strikers and he suits the Simeone approach.

He's clearly not going to renew his contract though, and Arsenal can't afford to let him go on a free.

How about Asamoah from Juve at left back? They've got Sandro so wouldn't look for a kings ransom, he's pacey, solid defensively, lethal cross and shot and has played left back, left wing back, left wing and centre mid so he ticks all the boxes we need. Fair enough, he's not 18 with 6 and a half games under his belt and a shitload of hype, but...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.