Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think the West Brom game is the easiest of the next couple of fixtures , but Pep will not rest players in the title race , would definitely give VK the nod against Warnocks rottweilers and also play Walker and Stones they will not be intimidated by any rough house tactics , if Merlin need time with his family KDB will have to start or we will be struggling for creativity. Bernardo and Gundogan definitely need minutes , but ive no doubt Pep will spring a surprise , ive never got one of his team selections right yet ,but he appears to know what he is doing :)

Big banana skin this one

It's all down to MCFC but I can't see City playing KDB again after his immense game at Bristol City. Surely Sterling and Gundogan are nailed on to start, and probably Bernardo and Aguero, but I think there will be a lot of rotation. Probably Kompany will come in. Zinchenko at left back is also an issue. He's been brilliant going forward, but costing us at the back. So I have gone for a 3-5-2 with Zinchenko moving into midfield.

I think we'll win, but expecting a difficult game. I'd play Ederson in goal for this to strengthen us defensively. I think Pep will probably play Bravo, but I would play ederson as I am expecting a lot of free-kicks and Warnock tactics.

-------------------Ederson
------Stones-----Kompany-----Ota
--Danilo--Gundogan--Silva--Zinchenko
-------Bernardo----Aguero---Sterling

This is the game where we needed Jesus, but hopefully back in a fortnight?

See Warnock has said his side will need devilment to beat us on Sunday. So in other words they are just going to kick the fuck out of us aren't they?
Lawro on the BBC website:
"they will get into Pep Guardiola's players"
"they will pile in and why wouldn't you"
" Warnock says his side will need some 'devilment' in their approach and I don't think they will lack it"
Cheers Mark.
Pep - no KDB,big Dave,Walker, Aguero,Fern anywhere near this game please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.