Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost certainly won't happen, but I wonder if the club would contemplate doing a deal with Celtic to end the loan early and get Roberts back in the squad as injury cover. The second spell hasn't really worked out that well, they're out of the Champions League and they've just signed Musonda on an 18 month loan. It would then give Pep 5 months to work with Roberts before we decide what we're doing with him in the summer.

It almost certainly won't happen, but I wonder if the club would contemplate doing a deal with Celtic to end the loan early and get Roberts back in the squad as injury cover. The second spell hasn't really worked out that well, they're out of the Champions League and they've just signed Musonda on an 18 month loan. It would then give Pep 5 months to work with Roberts before we decide what we're doing with him in the summer.
He is injured

I'm aware of that, but I assume he'll be back sooner rather than later. He originally got injured at the start of December so it's been two months now.
Out till march so in theory should be back to full strength by then.

Would make a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.