Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep know this is a great position in Jan to make a solid push for all titles. Injuries to Mendy/Jesus/Sane/Delph means potentially ending up with one title instead of 3 or 4 if we could get right replacements now. A few millions extra will not stop us to try and achieve something which no one has done before.

Daily star saying foxes want 70 mill and leroys out for 11 games and jesus another 3 weeks ...get it done city.

What we need is another top name to be linked with us too, to make Leicester think twice and maybe feel they aren't the only show in town & don't have us over a barrel

Sancho is 17 and started the last two league games for Dortmund because he is ready.

Good enough is old enough.

The difference with Sancho is that he is taller and physically stronger than both Foden and Diaz. Watch the few minutes of game time Diaz has been given and you'll see that he is easily nudged off the ball. If Sancho were still here I reckon he'd be getting game time. That's what really hurts about his move away.

The age is not so important. All three have the technical abilities to play at a high level, but Foden and Diaz are not physically ready just yet.

Ok someone said here Mahrez is 29 and I took it as gospel. Turns out he's 26.

Would like us to get him then. During their season he was arguably one of the most in form and performing players in the league. Won POTY by merit and workrate was brilliant.

I'm sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.