Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as he's coming in to cover Sane, can he play down the left? If not I'd think it's not a great move, every time I see Mahrez he looks a great player but on the right wing

Signing Mahrez gives the kids at leicester a chance at more game time. We dont hear about that though. Doesnt fit the narrative

Last edited:
Seeing as he's coming in to cover Sane, can he play down the left? If not I'd think it's not a great move, every time I see Mahrez he looks a great player but on the right wing

He has done before, and Sterling can play on the left so if Bernardo finally get's a bit more CAM time (which we all want him to get).

Sterling/Sane/Mahrez competing for LW and RW with Diaz gettin a youth run here and there

3 players for 2 spots in 4 comps aint so bad

So you want us to play the same 11 every game?

As much as possible. Surely this creates better team chemistry. Case in point the midfield. KDB and Silva play well together because they know each other. Would we be as effective playing them together every second week?

The difference with Sancho is that he is taller and physically stronger than both Foden and Diaz. Watch the few minutes of game time Diaz has been given and you'll see that he is easily nudged off the ball. If Sancho were still here I reckon he'd be getting game time. That's what really hurts about his move away.

The age is not so important. All three have the technical abilities to play at a high level, but Foden and Diaz are not physically ready just yet.

Spot on mate!

Been reading bits of the Foxes forum. One minute they're saying he's worth nothing less than £100 million, next they're saying he'll be on the bench when Jesus and Sane are back. Make your mind up, which is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.