Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of baffled that people are suggesting we don't need another forward. We currently have one winger in Sterling as I don't think it's Bernardo's best position, that's before you factor in Sane and Jesus will both be out for a long period AND Jesus hasn't scored in his previous nine games prior to his injury. We need the firepower and the last thing we want is to trip ourselves at the final hurdle by not making sure the horse has enough to make the jump. We're on the verge of achieving something incredible and we need the depth.

As much as possible. Surely this creates better team chemistry. Case in point the midfield. KDB and Silva play well together because they know each other. Would we be as effective playing them together every second week?

That's what we are doing at the moment and we don't seem to be doing to badly.

Been reading bits of the Foxes forum. One minute they're saying he's worth nothing less than £100 million, next they're saying he'll be on the bench when Jesus and Sane are back. Make your mind up, which is it
You play in all comps you need that kind of option... Foxes not well versed in that.

Never seen the rags melt down like this it's comedy gold just shut up and be happy with Sanchez instead of being so bitter lol

To me it’s obviously a good move, we have players out for lengthy periods. Mahrez can play right or centre attacking midfield. Not withstanding the injuries, the squad needs beefing up to cover loss off form/fatigue
I think when players of this class become available it’s a no brainier when you are in our current position.

To me it’s obviously a good move, we have players out for lengthy periods. Mahrez can play right or centre attacking midfield. Not withstanding the injuries, the squad needs beefing up to cover loss off form/fatigue
I think when players of this class become available it’s a no brainier when you are in our current position.
I agree. We are on the cusp of something truly unique this season. Laporte and Mahrez would only add to this amazing and nearly complete squad. Shame it doesn't look like Fred will join them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.