Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as last night, Gund in for silva if he's not fit.

No need to rest anyone in this game, weeks rest after the game to work of rest/fitness.

be a tough game but think we'll win. One of my favourite aways Burnley so i'm looking forward to it and IF we win, the early KO means our work is done and can enjoy a pint whilst the rest sweat it out.

0-2 to the blues

Strongest 11 for this game and Leicester. Rest players against Chelsea and Arsenal in the league due to the cup fixtures. We can afford to draw/lose a couple so we might as well rest them in games where we could possibly lose points in. We need to concentrate on getting the wins against the 9 or so easier games. Yes I am saying we throw the chelsea and arsenal games so I've got my tin hat on ready for the abuse
No abuse, but you may need a concrete bunker rather than a tin hat!

Expect another bruising encounter with little or no protection from the officials , Dyche's comments about Bernardo's penalty in the home game will come to the surface , we need a strong team to put the title to bed , but i would prefer Vinny to Laporte for this game it will be a culture shock playing at Turd Moor , six fingered gloves, clogs , whippets and general free for all for their players to injure and maim. Would take a narrow win and no serious injuries right now , and 18 points clear of the filth before they kick a ball on Saturday.

Could see Pep going with a back three at Burnley, with Bernard back on the bench

At this stage tiredness really shouldn't come into it.

I know we close down a lot but we seem to be almost coasting through games at 80% effort at the moment. This may well change as we get into March.

At this stage tiredness really shouldn't come into it.

I know we close down a lot but we seem to be almost coasting through games at 80% effort at the moment. This may well change as we get into March.
There's absolutely no chance that any of our players were at 100% last night, West Brom weren't interested. The Cardiff game, shite tackles aside, was also a stroll in the park. Burnley will be totally different - they will be right up for it. It all gets interesting again with the cup final and Champions League.

Anothing bruising game with no protection,we are looking really stretched now so gone for a draw

As i suggested yesterday try zinchy in the sane role and have danny as left back,worth a go and would make better use of zinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.