Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

We did play well.

Indeed we did, apart from finishing & had we finished competently, the Burnley flourish would have been meaningless.

I also don't get how a team which stands in its own six yard box hoping we miss 'deserves' anything.

I don't think it's a coincidence that shit teams are all getting chances against us late in games though, we are tired & the '2nd choice' mids do not have the same dynamism as the first, so we have nobody to bring on,to really rekindle that energy. Something to look at next season, as they will all see workrate as being a possible way to nick points off us.

I think Fred is a bigger miss than Sanchez or Mahrez personally.

It is the way it happened. We should have scored 5-6 goals, but got a draw. If Burnley were great and deserved a draw, I would be fine with a point
Completely agree. Strange how some posters don't like points being made about games in isolation without having to drag the whole season into it. We played well, should have won. We didn't because we were poor at finishing and didn't react to a lofted ball after having to put up with 10 minutes of it.

I'm no Derren Brown and I do love Raheem, but when he get's put on the left you can almost hear him thinking, 'I can't play on the left'!!

Confidence player, put him back on the right, I'm sure Bernard can cope on the left for a bit

Eh ? He had more take ons in 20 minutes than Sterling and Bernie did all game.
Define “take ons “ he had one positive run into the box that led to a goalkick and any other “take ons” were followed by a backwards pass.

A point nearer the title.

The end of a great block of work over festive period and through Jan.

A week off to rest , repair and reflect........then.

We go again.
Well done all at club thus far

The maxim really is -if you play well and draw you are disappointed. If you play poorly and draw you worry.

No question which applies today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.