Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Completely agree. Strange how some posters don't like points being made about games in isolation without having to drag the whole season into it. We played well, should have won. We didn't because we were poor at finishing and didn't react to a lofted ball after having to put up with 10 minutes of it.
I overreacted a little, but most people here seems very happy with a point in a game we should have won with 5 goals

Then you should be fine, Burnley were great at the other side of the game, defending.
They didn`t clog us, but stuck to their game plan and with a bit of good fortune in that we were a little shaky in front of goal, got a point, hopefully this will enforce Pep`s message that it aint won yet with a couple of players who just lost concentration in the second half and got sloppy.

I didn't think they were great at anything tbh, just really fucking lucky.

I'm no Derren Brown and I do love Raheem, but when he get's put on the left you can almost hear him thinking, 'I can't play on the left'!!

Confidence player, put him back on the right, I'm sure Bernard can cope on the left for a bit

We all know that Sterling cannot play of the left.

Sterling's strength is not cutting inside and getting a shot away, it's getting free and the back post for a tap in. When he plays on the right he is normally running onto the ball with his stronger foot which makes the finishes easy for him. Today he had to take the chance on his left foot and look what happened.

For all of us that have got a bet on 100 goals this season, if we finish on 99 that Sterling miss is gonna haunt us to the grave!

2 points from our last 3 league games. Not exactly a disaster considering where we are in the table, but not exactly the same form as earlier on in the season either. Injuries and tiredness are taking their toll it seems. KDB must be completely knackered, although I thought he was again our best player.

I overreacted a little, but most people here seems very happy with a point in a game we should have won with 5 goals
We aren't always going to pulverise teams every week. If raz puts that away game over but that miss gave Burnley and the crowd a huge boost. Unhappy we dropped 2 points, elated that we're top of the league. From now until the end it's all about getting points on the board by hook or by crook, performances come second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.