Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever there was a Yaya replacement, as difficult as that is, Fabinho is that man. I hope we go back for him rather than Fred although I like him too.

Yayaesque to me.....

Last edited:
Fabinho for me lacks agility and stamina for a Pep midfield.

I like him but will not shed tears if we got Fred instead of this guy.

I thought this lad was nailed on for PSG next summer only last month he said his choice was going to be staying in french football but for monaco blocking a move and asking him to stay another season.

I thought this lad was nailed on for PSG next summer only last month he said his choice was going to be staying in french football but for monaco blocking a move and asking him to stay another season.
Don't think PSG can afford him. They need to sell to pay for Mbappe. Apart from posters on here wanting him I don't think we've ever been strongly linked to him, links to Fred seem much stronger.

Apart from posters on here wanting him I don't think we've ever been strongly linked to him, links to Fred seem much stronger.

Yep. Sadly we missed out on Mbappe, but in Mendy we got their next most valuable player (if he remains injury free). No point paying exorbitant fees for Fabinho, which Monaco would demand, when he has no USP. I reckon for every Mendy there are 10 Fabinhos out there.

If ever there was a Yaya replacement, as difficult as that is, Fabinho is that man. I hope we go back for him rather than Fred although I like him too.

Yayaesque to me.....

Good player. But nothing like Yaya. More like a lanky Fernandihno

Yep. Sadly we missed out on Mbappe, but in Mendy we got their next most valuable player (if he remains injury free). No point paying exorbitant fees for Fabinho, which Monaco would demand, when he has no USP. I reckon for every Mendy there are 10 Fabinhos out there.
Sorry what does that stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.