Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually has a stronger build and is taller than Dinho

Fabinho has physical attributes well suited to the PL but is that what you are looking for? Will you expect to regularly beat Bayern in the CL with him in your midfield?

If you just want to win the PL every other year and some domestic cups then he is your man. However, if you are looking for another Xfactor to support KDB in the biggest stage then you gotta be more ambitious than Fabinho.

Fabinho has physical attributes well suited to the PL but is that what you are looking for? Will you expect to regularly beat Bayern in the CL with him in your midfield?

If you just want to win the PL every other year and some domestic cups then he is your man. However, if you are looking for another Xfactor to support KDB in the biggest stage then you gotta be more ambitious than Fabinho.
A bit in line with my view.

FDJ is the next level if I'm being honest. That's who we should target for the job. He is great at Dihno's weaknesses.

He actually has a stronger build and is taller than Dinho
Yeah, that's what I meant. He is a taller Dihno. Similar style too.

Perhaps 'lanky' was the wrong word. The point I was trying to make is that he is more Dihno than Yaya.

A bit in line with my view.

FDJ is the next level if I'm being honest. That's who we should target for the job. He is great at Dihno's weaknesses.

Tbf, I have not seen an awful lot of FDJ (love his initials btw, for no reason). The little I have seen of him I like a lot. He has some wonderful skills but how consistent he is with those skills I cannot say. If he is consistent with his defence splitting passes whilst still being excellent defensively, then he will as you say, push the team a level up. We will be even more of an attacking threat with his and KDB's passes from deep in our own half.

I have seen more than enough of Fabinho to say "computer says no". I live in France, sometimes.

Fred makes me think he could be a Kante with passing ability.

Imagine Kante regularly finding the Chelsea forwards having broken up the opponent's attack instead of keeping the ball to within 2 metre radius?

13.02.2018 10.11 by Claudio Colla read 80
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
cf4e47bdabf869db2d2c91ed975bc725-86561-e9e9c144cd1f57a78297a8c5ac77b510.jpeg

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=media&id=241129
While having been recently inquired by Borussia Dortmund, Brazilian international right-back/defensive midfielder Fabinho (24) seems to have allegedly accepted joining Manchester City next summer, and become Yaya Touré's de facto successor for Pep Guardiola. Premier League giants, and likely-to-become reigning champions, are ready to pay AS Monaco the whole 70 million euros fee set on him.

13.02.2018 10.11 by Claudio Colla read 80
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
cf4e47bdabf869db2d2c91ed975bc725-86561-e9e9c144cd1f57a78297a8c5ac77b510.jpeg

While having been recently inquired by Borussia Dortmund, Brazilian international right-back/defensive midfielder Fabinho (24) seems to have allegedly accepted joining Manchester City next summer, and become Yaya Touré's de facto successor for Pep Guardiola. Premier League giants, and likely-to-become reigning champions, are ready to pay AS Monaco the whole 70 million euros fee set on him.
Well that's interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.