Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed he does not play Saturday by Leicester. Not a surprise exactly.

For all parties we should try hard to sort this out over the weekend. It is unsettling the player, his club and not helping us either to have potential Summer transfer business argued over weeks in advance.

We need to either do a deal now for Summer or pull out for good. And Leicester need to give the player some proper peace of mind as to their intentions in June and get him back playing for his state of mind and their possible shot at Europe.

Continuing the showdown benefits nobody.

Nah...we hold the cards. He is desperate to play for Pep. We have options besides him. We can't lose...they have a huge problem on their hands. Let LC stew in the mess they created and if they come back we can decide if we want to bid again and at what price (presumably well below 65). I would begin working on a deal for an alternative and I wouldn't be shy about letting them know about it.

Both LC owners and ours come from cultures where loss of face is not an option. Given this I think a deal will be struck with the details confidential. They won’t get 95 mill and we won’t take the piss either both sides will be able to spin or it will get done in summer with no fuss. Is my guess.

Do you think they would be willing to go from 95m to 35m?
!
He wants play for Pep and City. If some other RagJohnny Come Lately comes along and wants to pay the ridiculous amount then we have shown that we will walk away. it's Mahrez's signature only that's needed! If he wants to put it on another contract somewhere else, we will have done well to have avoided someone who was only in it for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.