City ask for hearing with PGMOL over 9 tackles

I watched a bit of The Debate with Murphy and Joleon Lescott last night. Murphy appears to have done a complete about face from his earlier opinion that City's opponents should 'leave one in' and now calls for protection from thuggish assaults which he acknowledged our players are receiving.
I watched it in the boozer and am convinced that Joleoninho was wearing a wig.

I watched a bit of The Debate with Murphy and Joleon Lescott last night. Murphy appears to have done a complete about face from his earlier opinion that City's opponents should 'leave one in' and now calls for protection from thuggish assaults which he acknowledged our players are receiving.
To be fair to Murphy he's no different from any other pundits. Most of them seem to just make it up as they go along and react to what is happening rather than having any great insight or any clear train of thought that they maintain. We are winning matches so stop us by kicking us. We are getting kicked so we need protecting from being kicked. We lose a few matches because we pass it out from the back and we need to just clear it. We win a few like that and it's the future of football. They add virtually nothing of note to any debate. They're just cliché machines paid to fill time on TV and thickos across the country lap up what they say.

It’s time we dealt with this issue. We should be complaining about 10. I’d add Bournmouth’s Daniels on Gabby Jesus. Gabby was sent flying by that one. Was he given just a yellow?
I’d fully support re-visiting yellows and
unpunished dangerous fouls.
11 Dann on DeBruyne was just as bad as the Puncheon one. Fortunately Kevin was airbourne so his Knee remained in tact. Absolute justice when Kevin landed on top of the arsehole and did Dann's cruciate mind.

To be fair to Murphy he's no different from any other pundits. Most of them seem to just make it up as they go along and react to what is happening rather than having any great insight or any clear train of thought that they maintain. We are winning matches so stop us by kicking us. We are getting kicked so we need protecting from being kicked. We lose a few matches because we pass it out from the back and we need to just clear it. We win a few like that and it's the future of football. They add virtually nothing of note to any debate. They're just cliché machines paid to fill time on TV and thickos across the country lap up what they say.
To be fair to Murphy he did say on Talkshite that there's a huge difference between being in a players face and deliberately trying to take them out.

However, if Ederson decided to go all Schumacher on a perpetrator then I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Just imagine the furore if Ederson had launched the same challenge on Mane. Do you think Tyler and Chuckle would have said that his sending off would ruin the game?
(answers on a postcard to......)
There would have been cries for Ederson to be deported.

To put our point across, how about the fans booing the prem shake hands music played before the game just like we do for the Euro Cup games athem.

To be fair to Murphy he did say on Talkshite that there's a huge difference between being in a players face and deliberately trying to take them out.
I don't actually mind him. Astonishingly, he is possibly one of the better pundits in England. That isn't a huge endorsement or anything but compared to someone like Savage he's like a modern day Plato.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.