Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

As much as I think you talk a lot of shit, I agree with your point. Sergio is still capable of magic, and showed that in the 2nd half. But in general, his performances this season have followed the pattern of the 1st half IMO.
But I love the man and he is still absolute quality on his day
I agree 100% (not with me talking shit bit)

He is still capable of magic and as I mentioned in my original post I'd prefer him one on one with keeper in CL final than any other player.

Going to mention a 12 year old looking boy - who should be tucked up in bed at this hour ! Phil Foden - the future is bright.

""Brilliant play by young Phil Foden, stays on his feet,some would have fallen , plays it back to Aguero, 25 yards out and he absolutely leathered it.
I love watching this team. - Manchester City""

Brilliant second half performance, Sergio absolutely destroyed them and was incredible. De Bruyne with three assists to basically ensure he'll finish top of the chart for the second season running, and Ederson looked great again. One of the highlights, for me, was Foden getting his first senior assist for us and the last two goals were just wonderful finishes.

We were very unlucky not to keep a clean sheet, they only had one real chance all game so I'm not worried about that.

Now it's over to the Toon to really pile the misery on for United.

Fair enough I will but I also want be bullied out of my opinion Its not right.
It wasn't aimed at just you that post but everyone. Not read the whole thread just bits. But have witnessed disagreements, if you can call it that.
Only on blue moon where we smash a team 5-1 and everyone still not happy lol

and also said "If people cannot see he no longer has that sharpness and speed"

Well he showed both today to score 4 you stupid boy.
Come on they were on a plate from KDB and the last was just a thump.

All great finishes but the occasions today he had to run he didn't look there for me.

Pep clearly agrees with me as he has picked Jesus in the bigger games including the derby and I'm sure if fit Jesus would've played at Anfield.

It wasn't aimed at just you that post but everyone. Not read the whole thread just bits. But have witnessed disagreements, if you can call it that.
Only on blue moon where we smash a team 5-1 and everyone still not happy lol
I'm very happy!!

Phil foden looked very proud to be coming on and played an absolute blinder to kun also zinchenko was outstanding today as was ferna, sterling kun and KDB what can u say unreal on and off the ball we are so lucky to have him. CTID

Fair enough I will but I also want be bullied out of my opinion Its not right.
2vww6di.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.